Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi gill_mag :wave

Stayed at the Green Oasis Nautilus, San Antonio Bay, last August.

All-inclusive hotel with a European clientale, right on the sandy beach with a host of watersports. Gently shelving sands into the clear water.
Good transport links, quiet location, with a few shops, bars, restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

Food and drinks very good. Entertainment good for children, with clubs, mini disco etc..

Large bedrooms.

Would highly recommend this hotel for families.

Hope this helps

Carol :wink:
Thanks Carol, will check it out on the reviews section, do like the idea of stopping in the bay.
hi if you want a really good all inclusive you should go to hotel coral playa in es cana its all british and you will have a great time
Am I right in thinking its a Sirenis hotel, we went to the sirenis club playa in cala llonga 2 years ago and enjoyed it, only trouble was the kids didn't like the kids club, it was an airtours club and the kids said it was babyish. What are the rooms like, we had a room with 2 bedrooms in the club playa. Thanks for your help.
it is a sirenis but now run by first choice but the difference at this hotel sirenis have there own kids club which if you read the hotel review you will find rave reports about it cheers dave
Hiya,

I worked as a holiday rep in the Presidente last summer!

There is no seperate room for the children, unfortunately you are all in one room, however there is a couple of adjoining rooms but you would probably need to contact the hotel up directly to see if these have not been booked up already! I have the contact details for the hotel presidente if you would like them!

Presidente is excellent for an 8 and 10 year old!

If you would like any further info feel free to ask!

Love
Vicky x
Hi Vicky, just wondering if there is much difference between presidente and san miguel, I tnow they are both super family hotels. I have a friend who stopped at the san miguel a couple of years ago and she still raves about it now. She actually stopped in the beach club but I have been told through this site to stay in the hotel because they have larger family rooms with partitions and room 415 particulary has separate bedrooms, what are the rooms in the presidente like. Thanks for your help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.