Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We have teenagers Judy and have spent 2 easters at the hilton in sharks bay and there were lots of english teenagers there. As is typical of Egypt there isnt a great deal for them to do of an evening in terms of entertainment etc but we found this wasnt a problem as Egpyt does seem a popular destination at the moment for families with older children. The animation team provides pool/beach games during the day . There is some entertainment every evening but to be honest they didnt seem bothered as they made friends and just sat around chatting, playing pool etc . for the older ones the sushi pipe tent is very popular and I did notice that many of the older teenss would go off into Naama bay later in the evening with the animation team to the hardrock cafe etc. I didnt let mine because I thought they were a little young at the time but after talking to some parents who assured me they take good care of them I would now if we get the chance to go back again.

lyn
Hi my teenager found HSB boring. The Jaz Mirabel is huge and lovely. It is not too far from La Strada and Al Khan Malls in Nabq. They have lots going in to keep them occupied. There is also Park Inn at the other end of Nabq which has the waterpark and also Aquablu by Pickalbatross in Hadaba that has the large new waterpark. All these are all inclusive. We also found HSB too remote and had to keep paying for taxis to eat out as the food wasnt too good either. There are many though that enjoyed their stay at HSB but it wasnt for us.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.