Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi all,have just booked these appartments for next september,reviews all seem very good,but would be nice to hear of anyone who has stayed here personally.also gonna be our 1st time to icmeler,so all info onthe area would be greatly appreicated.
Have been to gumbet 4 times,but fancied a change!!many thanks,Maz, :tup
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
maz666,

I've stayed there and agree with most of the reviews. They're nice apartments in a pretty good location. You may find members Resort Reports for Icmeler useful.

Darren
KD1,

I stayed at the Alvaro the first time I went to Turkey. My hotel review is on the link Glynis provided above. It's a lovely place to stay and close to everything. The bathroom didn't have a bath when I was there (just a shower), although I know they've expanded and improved things since. You're only a couple of minutes walk from the centre of Icmeler, the canal area so perfectly placed. It's a small and friendly place, I'd have no problem staying there again.

Darren
I had a look inside the Alvaro last year and liked the look of them and wanted to book them for this year,but they are only bookable with tour operator,and I do DIY. :tup
Hi can anyone tell me if the alvaro apartments have a safety deposit box and if so how much does it cost please :tup
Pretty sure they do have safety deposit boxes, but no idea of the cost, I'm afraid. Read somewhere else that someone paid £80 for a fortnight last year, but that was for both the air conditioning and the safety deposit box.
riversider,

It's a while since I stayed at the Alvaro, but it was something like £2 per day for a safety deposit box.

Darren
Hello we are looking at the alvaro apts in icmeler for next year ,the reviews are excellent although the pictures of the aprtments look a bit tired,this will be our first time to turkey so we are not sure what to expect.We have two boys 15 and 10,we like it quiet but not too quiet ,has anyone stayed at these apts or stayed in the resort of icmeler that can tell us what its like?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.Darran were the safety deposit boxes in the room or at reception ?
riversider,

They were behind reception the last time I stayed there but it's a while ago so things may have changed.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.