General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Must have a look around than, I like sales.
I can't believe it! Every item for my holidays has been reduced, I brought everything in the sales! My daughter brought a jacket £107 reduced to £50 reduced to £16!!! Asda sales at the moment are very good too. :tup & not to forget Select!

CourtneeLouise xx
i went to liverpool yesterday not realising some sales were on it was heaving but some good bargains, i bought a top i had my eye on less than half price at £4 and some other stuff for hubby and son, was really glad i was undecided about the top or i would have bought it at full price :)
I've been really jammy! A quality menswear store nearby is closing down so I've been buying linen shirts for £3! Amazing stuff!
Yeah! Same here. Went out to nip to Primark yesterday and then found myself in New Look :D Got some great bargains in there for our hols in August and October. Got some stuff for my daughters as well :tup
Ive bought some bargains in primark and h&m last saturday and a gorgous skirt from reiss in manchester, topshop is my 2nd home and they have some great things at the mo for my hols, mind you Ive got so much stuff from last year and recent purchases my case will be over stuffed..
Had a lovely maxi from the Mantaray section in Debenhams today. It was down from £45 to £26 and I had a £5 off voucher from yesterday's Daily Mirror, making it £21 :tup I think I've now completed all my purchases for next month's jollies ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.