Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Another convert
5 Posts
That's the way Goa gets you, it's not until you return after that first trip that realise just how much it got under your skin :lol:
I'VE been there 6 times, december will be the 7th, it won't be the last!!!
it grows and grows and grows andgrowsssssss. GET THE PICTURE????
BOB :glynis :glynis :smokin :smokin
I know exactly how they feel. Our first trip to Goa was April 05. Had a brilliant time but said that it was not a place we would rush back to. How wrong could I be. We are eagerly awaiting our 2nd trip in November and can't wait. Every memory now brings a smile to my face, the traffic, the people, the food, the atmosphere, I could go on and on. Can't wait to get to the beach shack and have a cheesey garlic nan and honeybee :lol: Can't wait to see if our taxi driver is still around outside our hotel gates, can't wait to walk for miles on the beach, can't wait to visit the markets, can't wait to play with elephants (my passion!). Guess I must be smitten with Goa. :o
yep, you've got it bad!!!
BOB :pele :hyper :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.