Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
All the hotels in the Belek area are a long way from any bars or restaurants.
The whole length of the beach is All inclusive resorts. A good 35 mins walk to Belek and not a lot there when you get there.

The hotels themselves though are fabulous, with lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. We stayed at Cornelia Deluxe Report and also Letoonia Golf.
Do you think Antalya is a better option then?
Only been to Antalya once, it was a big town with loverly harbour. Not sure where the hotels are located. I don't really know the area, We enjoyed our stays in Belek, when we go for my husbands golf trips but much prefer the Dalaman area Olu Deniz, Marmaris Ichmeler where there are hundreds of bars, restaurants and fabulous scenery.
Perfume

A few of us on here are booked into the royal dragon in colakli next year, on the out skirts of side but with it own resort area, the other ultra A/I is the alba royal 14 years upward. On thomas cook its under colakli, royal dragon done by both TC and Direct hols and alba royal only done by TC.
Now why didn't I think of that! Can't bear teh idea of being stuck in a hotel......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.