Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We stayed in San Antonio Bay which is away from San Antonio town quite a few years ago and liked it. The main drag wasn't quiet, but if you get a hotel set back from the main road you should be fine. We stayed at the Rosamar 5 weeks after it opened and it was in a good location, just 5 mins walk from the action, but quiet enough to be able to sleep. However I would check the reviews of any hotels you are considering as it may be a bit more rowdy now.

The reason I mention San An Bay is that I was amazed at how much there was for kids to do. Every hotel and bar catered for them with bouncy castles, etc.

I haven't been to Es Cana, but it sounds a nice resort from what I have read.

Have a read of our Resort Reports and Hotel Reviews at the top of the page to get some ideas.

** Edit - Oops, just read the title of your post again and you're looking for a villa. Sorry.

luci :wave
what's your budget? yer average villa will set you back 3 grand for a week - not bad between 8 or 10 people but a bit much for a couple.

sdII
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.