Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I know of the Orquida apartments on Ave Telifonica, but they are not exactly beachfront.Then theres the Jupiter/Minerva,which are supposed to be nice,but even further from the beach.
:D Hi, we stayed at the benalmadena palace, it was a lovely 1 bed apartment with sea view (Not situated on beach front- but only a few metres away). Can definately recommend these apartments (Best apart/hotel we have ever stayed at). They also do a studio which would be ideal for the 2 of you (No dreaded under occupancy supplements!).Although I'm not sure, if the studio's had a sea view- you would have to look into that. Regards, BBB.
:D Forgot to add, it might be an idea to take a look in the private rentals (If you haven't done so already). BBB
thanks BBB can you tell me who you booked through? Yes I'm working my way thro the usual private rents as we have always done flight and accommodation seperately.

katy
:D Hi we booked through direct holidays, but their are a number of other holidays companys who do these apartments (Airtours is one of them). The apartments next door were very nice too (Vistamar- although a much smaller quieter complex than benalmadena Palace), I don't know if they would work out cheaper, but I suppose you could check prices between the two of them. Hope you manage to get yourselves sorted, and have a great time. Regards, BBB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.