Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If, as I think, they are all in Icmeler, here's a link to a very useful map of the resort which pinpoints most of the hotels, restaurants, etc. Hope it proves useful to you.

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6091
the link for icmeleronline map only shows location of selem2 apartments & club arya.thanks any way
The Ekinci Palace apartments are situated quite far towards the back of Icmeler -maybe a 15/20-minute walk from the resort centre and beach. Club Arya are about a 10-minute walk from the beach, not far from where you turn into Icmeler off the Marmaris road. Selen 2 are pretty central - across the road from the hotel of the same name, and I think you can use the facilities there if you stay in the apartments. The Ozlem II apartments are also in a central location, maybe 150/200m from the beach. If you look in the reviews section at the top of the website, you'll probably find out more about all the apartments you've mentioned. I haven't stayed in any of them personally, but I'm sure other regular visitors on here might well know more about them
do you know if its hilly where club arya is not bothered about a 10 - 15 min walk.do you know the iguana apartments or hotel mandalin if so how far are club arya from there thanks
I have stayed at the Iguana apartments before, and I would say the Arya would be about 10 min walk from there, maybe slightly less. If you know where the Wednesday market is situation, they're just a few minutes walk from there.
not hilly at all from Arya, straight road into town. Haven't stayed there though unforunately.

The Iguana apartments are central right in the square, couple of mins walk to the beach.

The Ozlem apartments are on the main Tansas road just up from the square and cash machines only another couple of minutes away.

The Selen is also very central, a few minutes walk up from the canal - there is no pool, you have to use the facilities at the hotel across the road.

Can't help with the Mandarin sorry, but as BlondieScot mentioned the Ekinci Palace is on the outskirts of the resort at the back of the old village. Quite a walk but there are frequent dolmuses in town.
roughly how far in minutes walking from arya to iguana apartments
http://www.clubarya.com/

this is the link for the arya we are staying in there in 6 weeks, there are no hills round there
suemackey have you stayed there before
We have not stayed there before, we went to look round in May and September, the apartments were great, very spacious it was fully booked both times we visited, we had a couple of meals there also they were excellent. I will write a review when i come back
Looking forward to your review Sue,as you know Im off to stay at the Arya in September also :wave:
Hi,

There is a map of Marmaris and Icmeler HERE
or go HERE and there is a map with Icmeler hotels on it showing the locations.
basil brush 4 wrote:
Hi,

There is a map of Marmaris and Icmeler HERE
or go HERE and there is a map with Icmeler hotels on it showing the locations.
#

Second link isn't working for me, and in the first one, certainly for Icmeler, quite a number of the hotels etc mentioned have since been renamed.
The second link works for me, but it you want to look its http://www.alpharooms.com
and then just type in Icmeler hotels.
I can highly recommend the Babadan Apartments - they are in a great location for both the old town and the beach (about 5/10 min walk to each) with plenty of good bars/restaurants on the way. There is a large supermarket (Tansas, I think!) just round the corner. The apartments are in a quiet location and have two swimming pools. The apartments themselves are very comfortable.
Why is everyone saying The Ekinci Palace is right at the back of Icmeler ? It's a five minute walk from the main road in Icmeler. No where near the back at all ? :think
have now dwindled it down to club arya or ekinci palace.both in good locations. what would you choose :sun2
I don't know the club arya so would have to go with The Ekinci Palace , but I came in late on the conversation :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.