Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Lee

The snorkelling was probably to Grande Island and monkey beach. Daytripper to a well organised trip there. Google daytrippergoa and you will find many good trips.
Yes Paul it was however, the island wasn't grand as the nearest we got to it was a piece of coral that cut us all to threads and 13 people had to wait bobbing up and down in the boat until the 3 snorkels were finished with. And I'm not being funny but didn't see one damn monkey on monkey beach ha ha ha. If I go to Blackpool beach I would expect to see Black pools on the beach and I've been many times and have seen exactly that... The other people who were on the same trip but with a different "operator" (or taxi driver) were living it up all around us with there fancy dinners, beers and first aid kits but not us - boiled egg and rice - "you can either eat this boiled egg or put on your cuts". I can't remember the people who took us but we let them know our thoughts on our return. We then laughed about it.

Will check out day tripper - thanks Paul
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.