Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,

This is their web site, maybe you could email them. http://www.aquasol.info/

Deb.
Hi Chilligrape just back from Aquasol last week, you can hire t.v at reception , i dont knowthe rate but the hotel is a great place to stay and right on the doorstep to Palmanova centre and only 10-15 minute walk to Magalluf were the price of meals and drink is decidedly cheaper than Palmanova :cheers

Robbo :sun2
thanks for replies!

I tried the website but no info on tv's and the contact page was not working! So anyway, now I know I will be hiring one, as we are definately gonna book for the aquasol...will we ever escape the tele!!!
Sorry, but i would not take the kids to the Aquasol if you thought about going high season. We took our kids in July a couple of years ago and this hotel is over run by crowds of young adults. The Thomas Cook kids reps were brilliant but if i remember right there were only about a dozen kids in the entire complex, thus kids disco etc was almost a total waste of time. There was rowdiness every night, albeit mostly high jinks, this hotel is not for kids.

feel free to reply if you want any further info.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.