Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I once looked up these apartments for my mum and read that Gypsies got washed in the pool, consequently she chose somewhere else to stay.
Have you looked on the reviews on this site and also http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk?

Sue :) :)
We would welcome some feedback from any recent visitors to the Don Salva ... please click here for our reviews page.

David :wave
i wouldnt worry too much, check out these reviews

http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Hotels-646-Don_Salva.html

hope this helps :D
Hi
I stayed in these about 7 yrs ago , had no complaints
From mixed comments which I have read about Don Salva over the years, I think that satisfaction and overall holiday enjoyment at this complex very much depends on the age of the guests and at what time of year they are visiting.

During the peak summer months for example, groups of 18-25 year olds may well find acceptable what couples with young kids may not. Everyone has different standards, expectations, requirements and priorities and while some may only be looking for somewhere to kip after a late night on the town, others may be expecting a good standard of accommodation and facilities in comfortable and quiet surroundings. Inevitably, some will be delighted while others may be less pleased.

One thing which doesn't change about Don Salva all year round, is that it is situated next to one of the busiest and noisiest road junctions in Benidorm.

David :wave
thanks for that.....we only need a base camp to sleep at...so we should be just fine :lol:
We were at the don salve in october about 3-4 years ago and found it ok as a base we really only had a gripe on the very last day when we had to leave our room and wernt getting picked up till late afternoon, there was no where to go and the cafe in the hotel wouldnt let us in and were quite rude and very unhelpfull, it was like weve had your money now just go :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.