General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I'm sure A/I may be a good idea if you have children, provided things like icecreams and soft drinks were included, but as I don't have children to consider now, and I'm not a big drinker, it would certainly not be worth it for me. I usually have H/B and even then I don't always bother with the evening meal as I do like to get out and eat in local places. I have never liked the idea of staying around the hotel all day, no matter how excellent the facilities. I did once finish up with Full Board, but that was by default, as the hotel I'd booked was being refurbished and I was put in its sister hotel 100 yards away so they 'compensated' me (quite unnecessarily I should add, and in the whole fortnight I only bothered to have lunch there once).

For the past six years I've been going to Tunisia, usually twice a year. I've been to other places in the past, including Australia, Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as New York, Morocco and places in Europe, but in Tunisia I can really relax, knowing I'm safe to walk around at any time.
I've been to Tunisia 6 times myself and never had any problems. I thought it was safe enough to walk about and there are police everywhere so did not even feel threatened. Even the taxi drivers get pulled over by the police all the time to check everything is ok. :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.