General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Olympic Holidays' trips to Greece are cheaper than last year and they fly from Bristol to many places there. You should be able to find several holidays within your budget.

Olympic HERE

Are Teletext still alive? I thought they were closing down because of thre lack of custom and advertising.
There still going teletext shamefully using quite alot companies that have bad reputations! Thanks will take a lookie now!
Hi, Just had a look for you with Thomas Cook

Majorca HB Mimosa Park flying from Exeter £954 Aug 29th
Salou SC Med Village flying from Bristol £742 Aug 31st
Caz - you got there before me!

28 August -Thomas Cook - very good flight times - Bristol to Tenerife.

Better be quick though - let us now how you got on.
Suzie, I love a challenge, hope the OP finds something. :wave:
So do I Caz. Trouble is I can find the deals for other people but not when it is for me!
Beach Babe - First Choice have a few holidays on offer from Bristol too.
Thanks i will go take a look now and report back :-) use always go with XL but there a gonna now aswell!
right... not got fair still! meant to be surprise for my hubby and daughter might have to spill for his help! sorry to ask on here but has anyone got a link to reviews on 2bookaholiday.com found millions on there in price range
First Choice have an all inclusive from Bristol to Ibiza on 29 August, including food on plane, 20kilo allowance and tranfers for under £1300. I know it is a bit more than you were hoping to spend but you will be saving on all the extras so in the long run it might work out cheaper. (If you decide to book with an Independant Operator, I think the extras will not be included)
It is a Fiesta Hotel and I can recommend it as we have been there a few times. It is away from San Antonio but within walking distance (if you like walking). It has a lovely cove just yards away.
Hope you have a look and get something sorted as you must be panicking a bit by now!!!! x
Sorry, its me again. Just seen Thomsons 31 August for 1 week, Bristol to Menorca Sea Club (good reviews and looks good for families in HT reviews) self catering, 20kilos (£17.50 for another 5 kilos each) and tranfsers for about £800!
If you could do 11 nights is it only £777 with First Choice. What a bargain!

Don't worry, that is all you are going to hear from me at the moment - I must get to the hairdressers!!!!!!
Back again sorry stil nothing booked and the clock is ticking is hubbys birthday saturday so wanted comfirmation email at least in his card... not the sheepish look which is going to happen im trying to book ur surprise holiday but can't find anything.
Have made decision want to go to turkey, i found cheap on 2bookaholiday.com BUT cant find any reviews on them price is reasonable, but doesnt say if includes baggage. Transfer are extra but cheap enough....
Google the accommodation and it might be available with a company you know.
If you're not sure of whats included I would phone to ask.

Good Luck and hope you get sorted.
Sunmaster.co.uk have holidays to Turkey from Cardiff on 30th and fairly reasonably priced. Might be worth a look. :scratch: PS also Goldtrail holidays.
just to let you all know i FINALLY booked something! much to my relief!!!!! :sun2
So pleased for you. What are you doing then? x
Hiya doing bristol to bodrum on 31st went with hays travel :-) £1005.83 3 of us All inclusive one week of sunshine! Hotel probabley be the pits but not grumbling with that price
Bargain! It is so nice when you have booked up a holiday, isn't it? Speak soon, I expect!!!!!
I know im hoping i wont get anymore spots now that its booked!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.