Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Signatures have to be requested from a member of the Admin Team. If you contact one of them by PM they will make a decision.

Your pictures needs to be uploaded to the likes of http://www.imageshack.us and a link will be provided you can use to paste into your profile so it will be displayed as an Avatar when members browse the pages.

Mark :D
Thanks Mark. Do I have to register with imageshack and if so is it free? I really don't want to have to pay. Also I think I might be breaking the rules of avarity.com.
Imageshack is free of charge and no registration is required.

You need to check the terms and conditions of Avatary.com to see if they allow the distribution of their pictures.

Mark :D
Thanks Mark. Avatarity.com has links to image hosting sites to use for uploading to forums. Imageshack was one of them. The URL's for forums didn't work but the direct one did. I'll remember that for if I decide to change the image.
my avatar was back, but "missing" now and ive not touched anything :yikes :yikes
can you have a look please MARK thanks :? :?
It is there Ray it just takes time to load from your host...i see it...

Van :wave
I can't see it and when I click where it should be there's nothing there. :shrug
luci :wave
OK, I've uploaded it to our server for you Ray and it should be working ok now.

Van
My Avatar is gone!!!!...all I have is a little red cross where he used to be... :cry :cry Please someone get my Tiger back for me :cry :cry ...HELP!!!
mark, I thought I had done everything right but it seems not!I did everything right with imageshack, I think! When I came back to this site it all went wrong. I got as far as link to offsite avatar, then I pressed ctrl and v and nothing seemed to happen. What have I done wrong?
thanks
betty
Thats strange on posting this its showing.
my avatar is gone aswell..help please.. :D
Hi,
I've tried to add an avatar through Image Shack as previously advised, but each time I try to add the URL address, it comes up with an error message saying it can't be found?
I am only allowed to add an avatar once my status has changed from New Member to Member?

Thanks for any help,
Ang
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.