Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Try this link

http://www.avis.co.uk/CarHire/Europe/Spain/Ibiza/Ibiza-Des-Cana

Although ther address says Es Cana, the map doesn't look too familiar :que
ps Don't forget the optional Snow Chains :rofl
Just re-read your post and you probably have the same site :duh

The address however suggests it may be on the road that leads up to the Punta Arabi (sp?) site where the Hippy Market is held
Thanks for taking the time to reply.......

Thats the map thats causing the confusion I'm pretty sure it's Ibiza town.

The address of the office is:-

Avenida Punta Arabi s/n
Edf Manila 10 Bis Es Cana
Es Cana, 07840

I take it i would need to head away from the resort on the road past the hippy market.

Regards.

Dont think they are making much of a profit on the chains :-)
Hi,

Just put the address of Avenida Punta Arab into MSN Maps and it is in Ibiza Town. Hope this Helps.
Hi 404,its about a 5 min stroll from the ereso,down the hill towards the beach folllow the road round and its up towards the hippy market,but not all the way.
Have you actually booked the car?,because if not there are loads of car hire places viaing for your custom,and they will all try and beat each other.
Hi,

Sorry about the delayed reply.

@Chazer.... I tried MSN maps and had no luck finding an address for an Avis office in Es Cana or Ibiza town, However Google maps came back with a result for the office and it's past the hippy market.

@escanatiger....As I mentioned above Google reckons it's a long way past the hippy market, although if you know it's closer then I'll go along with that and book it. I've spent Quite a while searching for the best prices and not much gets near Avis plus theres 10% off if you buy with Barclaycard. Very disappointed with their customer service though (No reply to my many e-mails).

Many thanks to both of you for your help.

Regards.....404
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.