Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I would go with the cheapest and/or the one most convenient to your needs. All three have cramped seating, Virgin staff seem to like to gossip rather than work and their seats are really hard. BA normally have reasonable food and professional staff but their entertainment system is the worst of the three. A few years ago I would have chosen Emirates but I believe their product has gone down hill and can be a bit of a hit and miss affair.
You might want to check out Etihad although they fly into Abu Dhabi rather than Dubai.
check out http://www.airlinequality.com for reviews on all of these airlines.
I agree with Judith. You may wish ofcourse to fly on the Airbus 380 which Emirates operate on certain flights from Heathrow. Does not necessarily mean better service or additional space around your seat but is a bit of a novelty at the moment.

Nivsy
PF1234,

The Other Question To Ask Your Self Is Are You Part Of Any Of Those Airlines Rewards Schemes.

Gower
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.