Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
First off you will definitely not walk out of the airport and find the average taxi has child seats. In the past we have used...
http://www.lastminute-transfer.com/
for transfer to Playa Blanca and found them excellent, recommended. However, note that we did not require child seats, although to the top left of that page you will see a reference to child seats. Hope this helps.
we also use last minute, we prebook online and request baby seats,then pay on arrival at hotel.
have used them the last 2 years travelling with baby and toddler
Hire a car from the airport, it will be cheaper than 2 taxis and they will provide child seats. Or take your own.
The taxis waiting outside arrivals will not have child seats in them. Either book a transfer via someone like LastMinuteTransfers or Canarias Puerto Mar who will provide you with a child seat, if you prebook one.

As robert says, booking a hire car may work out cheaper if only going for a week as a taxi is going to cost €45-50 each way. If you do, don't use Goldcar or Orlando! Try Autoreisen, Cabrera Medina or Cicar.
I'm going in March, I've booked a car with autoreisen for 78e, it will be about 50e each way in a taxi.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.