Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Ha ha yes have to agree with this, very strange bar did not go this year but you would be sitting there having a meal and then suddenly some cheesy group with an electric key board would spring form no where and people would hit the dance floor in a ball room style fashion,

Really nice food though,
Yes I have to agree also, a very strange place indeed, I went in there last November with 3 girlfriends and we had to sit at the bar to wait for a table, after a couple of minutes we were pounced upon by a group of very ageing Swedish males, they were very pushy indeed and just didn't seem to understand the word 'no' to their various suggestions of drinks, share a table, dance, they even pestered us after we had been seated, the lady at the next table found it highly amusing and eventually told us that it was in fact a well known 'swingers' bar, needless to say we ate our meal in record breaking time (which was very nice actually) and did one! Don't know if she was having us on, but would explain the behaviour of the Swedes, who obviously thought we were in there for something other than a tortilla and that they were the ones to provide it, lol! :rofl
HA ha it gets better.
A swingers bar would explain a few things i was with my other half, i feel quite offended now we never got propositioned (lol) think we were to busy laughing at the band,
last years was peculiar so we came here, the problem is what now is BORED because the new owner (a montenegro's man called Goran) want a "international" atmospehere. In the end nobody (locals & tourist) will go here.
I think that i may have to take a visit here to check it out in november.
My husband was just saying the same thing.... check it out on our next holiday...(he looks on here too) He was wondering where it was...I told him he'd be going himself though, IF it's a swingers bar. :?
Its located underneath the Palm Beach complex, its on the end, just a small doorway, you go down a few flights of stairs and then it opens out ,its quite a large restaurant, the mexican food was excellent and so was the free jug of champagne sangria at the end, just a shame about some of the clientele, but if OAP Swedes wearing Farrah slacks are your thing then hey this is the place for you!!! :D
Cath3110 :D
Not for me either thanks. Not even if I was single! Sounds like a strange place. Food sounds good though. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.