Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
the trouble is can you trust THOMAS COOK to keep there end of the deal with the track record this year with cancelled flights etc . NOT ME thatss for sure.
It's always the same the only good deals are if you are prepared to take your kids out of school for 10/11 days during term time :roll: :( :roll:

Where are all the good deals for those of us who will not do this??? That's big business for you I suppose. :(
  • Edited by doe 2006-05-17 12:02:27
*EDIT Advertising removed if you wish to advertise please post in the private rental forum if you have not already done so, thanks Briar
If you want a good deal out of the peak season just wait until a couple of weeks before you want to go.I have just come back from Club Julian hotel booked 1 week before I went .10 nights flying from Newcastle 2 adults HB £492 total cost.To add a child it would have only £79 more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.