Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
My uncle got a good bargain from ulookubook for end of september to marmaris. Worth a look on their website. :)
i've booked 13th sept for altinkum buyuk anadolu didim resort brand new in june this year allinclusive 339 per person booked with holidayclick.com
TA's don't seem to be releasing many cheap deals do they, apparently they reckon we're all hanging on waiting for them to drop their prices and they're hanging on waiting for us to give up and book!
We just paid £315pp to Hays Travel (teletext) all inc for a week 16/9, supposedly 5*............by Turkish standards that'll mean 3 1/2* staying about 11km from Bodrum. Includes transfers etc.
booked a week at the holiday village pegasus i hope. for a week with the wife . just over £750 for 2 of us with late checkout and meals on the plane.. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.