Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Bargains to Goa
11 Posts
from teletext, £214 14nights flight only

or about £250 14nights in a 2star hotel
If anyone has only a week to spare, Odyssey are doing flight only for 7 days on 18 November for £185.00, including all supplements.
Michelle
hya thomas cook have 2 weeks from the 9th nov flying from manchester
for £260 pounds each this includes accomodation at the somy resort :lol:
Sorry my post should have said 11th November not the 18th as stated.
Apologies :roll:
Take a look at http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk - they have very good bargain flights. We booked ours for 3rd Dec out of Gatwick for £199. Same seems to apply for Manchester
For those people booking flight only to Goa, take a look at the 'Goa Flights Q&As' thread.

It seems like Monarch at Manchester (not sure about other airlines or airports) are insisting on passengers having accommodation vouchers or they cannot travel.

It's worth checking this out as some people on our flight (last February) were not allowed to check in as they did not have this documentation.

Regards

Polly
just phoned travel republic.

one night hotel comes with tickets.

my return from man comes in at £242
Thats a great price Lez. When do you fly out? 6 more sleeps for us :D
I'm just waiting for my visa and then I'm off ASAP

lez
First Choice, 2 weeks on 21st November from Manchester staying at Prazeres....todays price is £726 for two people including all supplements.
Will someone please book it so I can stop being so tempted!!!
I really have got to concentrate on work in the run up to Christmas and am so distracted by last minute bargains.
It makes it worse that its with First Choice....all that leg room and a direct flight too :x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.