Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi I stayed in Torres del Sol two weeks ago and it was very good. I used private rental and it was in one of the low rise apartments and not the towers.
Hi Freespirit,
Have stayed at Victoria Court 2 many times, in fact we are going back next month. Lovely, easy going complex that is not at all off the beaten track. An easy 10 minute stroll will take you to the harbour area but there are plenty of bars and eating places in the immediate vicinity.
Hope this helps.
Gordon.
Victoria Court are not off the beaten track. We stayed just behind at the Reveron last month. A slow 10 min walk down to the harbour. They looked fine
hi dont want to put you off but i stayed in torres del sol in 1999 and would never stop there again it was a flea pit , cockroaches everywhere when we got in lift they fell on our head the towels in the apartment smelt like they needed a good wash it was worse holday ever BUT on the day we came home we wanted a room to shower in as the one we were in was booked out that day so we paid for another room and it was quite nice so i guess you pays ya money and hope for the best, im going to tenerife in march stopping at tenerife royal gardens which is right on front by las vistas beach can let you know what its like when i come back if you like !
Vista Sur Apartments. These are right on the beach edge.,clean, ideal for bars ect. situated between Los Cristianos & Playa Del Las Americas.
Have stayed there and was well pleased. Al apartments are located above shops, it is quiet at nights. Try and get one with sea view, cost more, but worth it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.