Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
They are a very good company in my opinion. I booked with them for my holiday this year. I swopped and changed the booking several times before I went on holiday with no problems at all. You only pay a deposit and the rest to the hotel when you arrive. If you have to cancel, your deposit is payed back in full. I will definately use them again.

Nicole
Thanks nicola, not sure who to travel with might give them a try or maybe gestalur!
you are lucky I have booked and paid with Benidorm direct and now want to change my booking and they are having none of it what so ever even though I am willing to pay a £25 admin chartge they are saying they have no availabilty but still coming up on there web site.
ive just booked with them they were the cheapest for a week over the the new year
I am thinking of booking an apartment in Gemelos XXII for October with Benidorm spotlight. Can anyone who has used them tell me from where I would collect and drop the keys off?
Do they have an office in Benidorm if so where abouts is it?
Thanks
Fell
Hi there

We stayed there lsat New Year and they were great , have a review on the reviews page. The keys are collected in Benidorm itself not so very far from the apts, but you might need a taxis to get there.
:D Hi, I know this company has been mentioned before, but having been through a number of pages, I cant seem to find it. Can you help mods? Many thanks. BBB

EDIT .. Hi BBB ... I have merged your enquiry with this previous thread about the company. But the name has also cropped up regularly in various threads about individual apartment complexes. You should be able to retrieve those posts via Search, using keyword spotlight.
David HT Mod
:D Thanks very much. BBB
I booked a stay at the Luxmar apartments through this company a few times last year. I have no complaints about them, the booking went through immediately and I received email confirmation detailing what I needed to have on arrival.

I'd certainly book through Benidorm Spotlight again!

Good luck!
My daughter used this company three times last year and has had no problems. She has so much confidence in them that she has booked again for May this year.
got to say i have booked all my breaks with spotlight,no trouble at all.the even refunded me once.i put wrong dates in.and the price for hotels is the same as booking direct with them.no extra,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.