Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
benitses
8 Posts
Hi Spike ive been to benitses many times the San Stefano is a good choice very friendly it can be a bit quiet at night if you get a chance pop into the Rio Grande its only a few mins from you & ask for Alex who now runs it for his father Dimitris hell tell you all you need to know have a great time!! :lol:
are these the same as san stefano hotel?
thinking of going to benitses in july staying at costa blu hotel as it has good disabled facilities for the wife.
Has anyone been??.Would like info on area and bars restuarants etc.Also transfer time from airport.Price of beer and any thing else you might want to add :D
oh what is the heat like i have been told it is dry heat but i have also been told it gets muggy and is humid.
thanks
Last went to Benitses 23 years ago and really enjoyed it, but can't say what it is like today although we have friends who live in Corfu she is English her partner Greek and they both say it is now one of the best resorts to go to, it's been cleaned up had a new marina built and reckon it's one of the best resorts to visit, can't comment on prices as the Euro has changed everything.
The weather is usually beautiful but October is their rainy season.
Hi, was wondering if it is possible to,

hire motor boats locally?

approx day cost?

would we need to pre boook?

Whats Benitses like in general (we are staying at Regency beach AI)

any info gratefully appreciated

Thanks antenna :?: :?: :?:
regency is a great resort but it is a bit further down from Benitses proper, may be 3 kilometers. The Regency private beach is nice, but again not much going on there. I am sure the reception can arrange for private little boats with 10HP to 15HP. They used to rent them in Benitses village a few years ago (outside the Potamaki hotel). It is a fantastic idea to do that because you will be able to find your own private little cove to swim without going very far.
Good luck.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.