Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i would forget indoor pool.at that age i cannot see them going for a dip.any servigroup hotel would be best.a/i works like this.
3 meals and day.and all you can drink from 10am till midnight.is it worth it you have to ask yourself.as servigroup hotels are doing 2/1.drinks only listed on menu card.apart from tea coffee.
venus hotel would be a great loctation hotel.
you say they have just booked.you mean flight only so far ?..
Hi

does it have to be all inclusive? The food and drinks prices are really cheap in benidorm- you are limited to the choice of hotels all inclusive .- you said your daughter does not drink that much- so is it worth going all inclusive?

Iv stayed at many hotels around the square. My favourite one was the venus hotel - followed by the orange hotel- (Half board)- both servi group the food great! hotel perla, bed and breakfast only- a great cheap hotel right on corner of square.

Ambassador hotel is nice too- it not in the sqaure, but a couple of minutes away- and they do have an indoor pool.

iv been to many other hotels- but wont go into detail about those- as i think its the square which is of interest to them.

(ps my son went away at 17- his girlfriend was 18- I do remember vaguely that there was a problem with the all inclusive option- and alcohol!!!! (they were thinking of upgrading to- until I told them not to bother) son was a few weeks off turning 18- but wasn't allowed to upgrade to all inclusive option to include alcohol. )

belly

belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.