Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:D hi dee37 we tried buddy's off the europa roundabout it's like an american diner very good and big portions. also the fox and hounds. near town. got a good meal in the rio grande up near the house of illusion.
Hi dee37...i havent been to salou yet but ive been doing my homework :lol: ..theres a place called danny boys and it seems pretty popular too...they have a website with menu on and prices etc..great website too...www.dannyboy.salou and it should show up ..hope ive helped :D
There was a nice place called The cottage near Placa Europa although it has closed but looks like its being refurbished, (I smelt the paint when I went to be nosey, its just along from Buddys) Buddys is co-owned by the same people as The Little Hampton.

There's Charlie Chaplins that lets kids in up til 1 am, don't know if they do food though, thats opposite the Santa Monica hotel. And the last one I can think of that is a nice place to eat is called The Brown Bear. Which is near the beach front as the road splits to go down the Ciutat Brusel-les.

Have a good time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.