Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Did you check you mileage John ?

kath x
they may store your car elsewhere and just bring it back when you are due home. You need to ask if that is what car park does. Did you sign anything when you picked it up?
Never signed anything when I collected it but never checked mileage be fore I dropped it off even though I meant to.

From now on I will just pay for taxis
my husband is the manager of a airport parking service in manchester and when you drive though the barrier your vehicle is automaticaly photographed at all angles this is to protcet the customer and the company.
you would be amazed at the dings and scratches some customers say were not their when they left there car but they look a bit sheepish when shown photographic evidence.
not suggesting for one minute this is what the op has done, but what some people do.
What do the T&Cs say? They are there for your protection as well as theirs.

For obvious reasons it will not be possible to carry out a proper inspection in the dark.

fwh
i know the airparks (qpark) terms and conditons at heathrow carpark say they can move the cars. would have thought manchester may be the same.
i remember seeing this company on a "from hell" type programme saying how cars had been moved all over and damaged etc.
airparks at manchester used to be Qpark. they've been accused of moving cars about and stuff before.
ask if they have any security footage showing the car upon entry.
We have used Airparks Gold at Manchester quite a few time over the past couple of years and have never yet been asked to leave our car keys so doubt the car could have been moved - do they have CCTV of it parked up?
can you request to se the photographs
We used APH at Gatwick the other year , when we picked the car up there was a big dent in the back bumper. Fortunately it was where we were loading the cases and we noticed it straight away. I believe there is something in the smallprint about checking your car before you leave the car park, and since then we have always done so. Full marks to them, they paid up without any trouble.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.