Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, I went to Ibiza last July and loved every minute of it. We stayed in the bay, right at the top of the hill and it took us about 45 minutes to walk to San Antonio. We didn't really mind the walk, as there are lots of bars, so we just stopped in a couple on the way, so by the time we got there we were pretty merry! But to be honest there is a boat which picks you up from the beach about a 10 minute walk for 2 euros (one way), and taxis are cheap, we paid 8 euros, which worked out same price for the boat between us. Things to do... I would definitely go to see the sunset at cafe Del mar, a must see, great atmosphere and something Ibiza is famous for. Also the clubs, we went to eden, pacha, and es paradis - the water party (I really recommend doing this, you will really enjoy it). We paid 35 euros for the pacha tickets, which is about the normal price for the bigger clubs. Ibiza is quite expensive if you are going to go to the clubs, so if you are take extra spending money. I spent £350 in a week. Anyway enjoy your holiday. If you need to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask! Jem
Has anyone stayed at the bluestar apts? I'm going in June, and can find VERY little about them on the net.

Also, what is the weather and atmosphere like in san antonio bay around 14th june.

I went last year in july.

Thanks
We have one review from June last year which you can read by Clicking Here
they're situated on the bay of San An (which you probably know) and you can get a bus or a water taxi into the town. Close by you will have quite a few bars and eateries. If you're younger than there is Sgt Peppers bar and Mari Pins within spitting distance plus a couple of others like the infamous Kumharas. If you're older then there are some nice restaurants around the bay and all the hotels have entertainment.

The apartments were built about 2001 so are new, they're quite nice inside. They are within a 2 minute walk of the coast (no beach, just rocks) and a 5 minute walk to the nearest beach.
They are right on the bay road & at the back overlook a housing complex.

Hope that helps

Mouse
x
this a great hotel, lovely and clean, the apartments are really spacious. theres 2 pools both of a good size, we have been there 3 times now and are going back in august. the hotel is close to the buses the water bus and is close enought o walk into the town if you want. i would rate this place, its great for families or young ones, as our party is a mixture of both we are all happy.
hope that helps
I've booked up to go to this apartment in 2008 can anyone give me some info on what it was like. would really appreciate it.
Have not stayed in these appartments but have stayed right beside them. They are located right in the heart of the bay and are on the main road. Many of the appartments seemed to overlook the main street and are right across from the open air Florida Fun Pub so there would be lots of noise until early hours. The pool area is facing the back of the appartments and seems very basic. It seems to be full of groups of young people not many families or kids that I have seen. hope this helps ............hoops
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Hey Girls, Your gonna love it, I went to San An bay With 6 mates and we stayed in the Blue Star Apts, 14 June 2006 to 28 June 2006. Plenty of places to eat out, Try the Chinese, Indian and European Restaruant just up from Pink Panther, Its to die for,

I could not fault the apartments, they were always very clean and tidy.
There is a bar which serves food throughout the day,

The apartments were rather empty when we were there, but this was to our advantage, loadsa sunloungers, no havin to gt up early to get one,, could go down after lunch and there would still be some.

Its about a ten minute walk along to the main pubs of San An Bay like Pink Panther (Excellent Pub), and another 15 mins to get to San An,

Temperatures were also good, In the mid 30s for most of the two weeks, and a couple of days it reached 42 degrees.
Going to stay in the blue star apartments on the 2nd a july (6 days to go!!! :D) with 2 friends for a week we were hoping for a mad clubbing holiday, but the apartments seem to be a more family like place. Are they far from the town centre and all the clubs? Any info atall would be appreciated :D
If anyone has stayed at these apartments, please post a review HERE

Thanks

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.