Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi nikki, while we were walking along the harbour there is a massive pirate ship where the kids get to dress up and be pirates for the day,they were real cheap they quoted us £6 per adult kids free, we were gutted because we had already booked our lazyday boat trip with another company., i am sure your son would love to be a pirate for the day
Yeah he would! thanks Lisa, I'll have to check that out. He's love to go on a pirate ship!

Love Nikki xx
Aslong as hes not dressed up in a black Pirates custume Lol Hell be baking :P
Sorry to but-in........but which resort is the Pirate ship in please ?

...and could you give me a description of where to find it .....my kids had a trip in a fantastic replica pirate boat in Rethmynon (Crete) last year, and they absolutely loved it !!!

We are going to Marmaris this year (October ) and was hoping there would be something similar - is it anywhere near this resort ? :roll:

thanks !
Yeah the pirate ship is in Marmaris. If you walk along the water edge where all the boats are they all have signs up telling you what boat trips they do. I going to have a look there. Hopefully the pirate ship will stand out.

Luke (this time next week we'll be there! yipeeeeeeee) :lol:

Love Nikki xx
Thanks Nikkichick

Could you tell me if it is actually a replica Pirate ship ...or an ordinary gullet ..with pirates aboard ?

............does anyone have any pictures ?

Judy
I'm not sure, Lisaloo should be able to help you.

I can let you know in 3 weeks when I'm back home (ahhhhh :( )

Love nikki xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.