Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hiya,

You are perfectly safe on the daily boat trips in the Bodrum area. You don't have to swim anywhere - the boats stop at 4 or 5 bays during the day, for people to swim, but if you get a trip that goes to Camel Beach, you actually moor up at the jetty there, and can walk from the boat onto the beach, to have a drink, ice cream etc.
You shouldn't feel seasick either - I suffer from travel sickness, including on ferries, but I've never felt ill on a boat trip in Bodrum (and I've been on loads of them).

Its a great value day out, and there is absolutely no better way of topping up your suntan. Just remember to put on loads of suncream, often, as you don't feel the sun burning so much on a boat, as there is always a breeze.

Happy holidays,

Elaine
I'm always seasick anywhere else, but have never felt bad on the day trips in Turkey, have never even seen anyone feel ill there.
Thanks for that folks. Will definately try one!
hi brunn, get the ferry across to kos too, its a lovely trip only about a hour
kos is well worth a visit.

fizz xxxx
Just to concur what Fizz said, Kos is well worth it. I am not a very good sailor but even I didn't experience any illness. Try it, you'll love it, don't forget to take your Passport !!
Thanks for all the info will give it a go! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.