Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
alpharooms or tripadvisor may have some more up to date reviews.
if i remember correctly the walk to the beach is all downhill..............
hi there. i just got back from lloret on friday and the belero apartments were straight across road from us i was at hotel samba what a dump don't book there, lol, but our freinds who were with us have stayed at the bolero apts 2 years ago said the rooms were very clean and spacious, livingroom area and doubledoors to the bedroom good sized balcony. we were in the hotel lobby to use the vending machines late most nights because ours never worked in our hotel. nice clean reception and the pool area is really nice a good sized pool with two jacuzzi's!! really nice, we were in bolero pool a few times it was so much nicer and cleaner than our own. heard loud music a few times at night around 8pm - 9pm but never had a noise from it ever late at night it was always nice and quiet. i wished we had booked there because we were all inclusive at the samba and it was a waste of money as we ate there once and ate out for the rest of the week. my freinds loved their stay at the balero and said thy would book back up to go to the belero next time they go to lloret and if i take my kids next time i will book there too maybe. hope this helps you. the beach is downhill but you just walk to top of hill, 2 minutes, and there is a flight of stairs that takes you down to fenals beach, which was great. they are no as bad as everyone makes out the stairs either. the waterpark is great too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.