Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I found a couple of reviews at

http://www.holidays-exposed.com/r/accom_one/34078.html

But thats all i could find

Sallybear
Hi there,
Stayed at these studios about 3 years ago, they were quite nice, freshly decorated, central position, only problem was the traffic at the front was really noisy, seemed to be motorbikes roaring up and down the road most of the night, bull frogs at the side of the accommodation could be a bit noisy at night as well!
Loved Nidri, harbour restaurants especially.
When are you going? We went in June when it wasn't too busy.
I've visited these apartments several times, and stumbled upon the forum whilst trying to search for tour operators who work with the owner (a wonderful woman called Teta). I have found these studios to be wonderful, however I understand the previous comment about the noise, however I have always visited in early May when it is relatively quiet.
The rooms are sparsley furnished, but for the prices you pay they are clean, and well located outside the town to stay away from the main hubbub of noise etc; but well within walking distance.
If you get to know the beaches somewhat, there's is a lovely little shortcut from the studio's down to the main beach, past the side of a small local hotel, literally 1/2 minutes walk.
Plus is you want beauty, about a 4 mile hike from the studios is a fantastic waterfall which is absolutely magical.
If you enjoy a good relaxing holiday, I would recommend the Borsalino for your stay.
Enjoy!
Hi, Thank you for all the information can't wait to go to Lefkas in Sept.
Melc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.