Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Isn't something like rumbamba? I know what you mean as have drank it :glynis
hi all... :) ..i have a feeling that it is called lamumba or something like that i have drunk them a few times in spain .................regards.....john-doe......p.s. and quite nice too
Think it has a different name depending where you go, it was called La Bomba in Alcudia :lol:
what ever it's called it sounds delish :) might have to try one or three of them :glynis :wink:
It's called a La Bamba, I serve it in my bar.
It's a lamumba in benidorm.I've had them hot and cold.Very nice! :D
Which Bar is that Casperslides?

Do you sell Metaxa Brandy in there? (I know it's Greek) but we love it & it's hard to get & expensive to buy in England

Cheers

Jo :glynis
It was called Lamumba when I had it.
I remember now!!I asked for it as la bamba.It must be different in different places.It is lush but must be ice cold!!Is there any other unusual mixes of drinks i could try.I dont really like the taste of beer or wine.!! :glynis 25 days to go! :yipee Ssx.P.s I would like to know where Casperslides bar is too!!Would pop in for a La bamba!I think we go same time Jo.?
I was nearly right :lol: No wonder my friends always correct me :rofl
hi glynis...you were nearly there,
we knew what you meant........regards....john-doe.... :roll:
Glynis :rofl :rofl Ive just read youre post calling it a rumbaba!!Good one.A drink made with brandy could be mistaken for a RUMbaba(which you prob know is a cake!).Youve cheered me up for the day!!!Ssx :lol:
Hi Glynis,
" Rumbamba ", was`nt that a song by Richie Valens :lol: :lol:
Regards, Brigger
Hi SS,
we are staying at the Orquidea from 27th (21 days to go :D ), we could pop in for a la Bamba if casperslides tells us where it is 8)

Jo
i think the bar is called liquido facing the marina,you wont miss it it looks trendy with blue lighting,never been in but plan to next year. mo
Isn't that the really expensive one? :lol:
Drewster2002 is right it's a La Mumba, don't know where I got La Bamba from must be listening too many old records in my down time!

Mobeckwith is right too, it is Liquido in the marina in Santa Eulalia.
Think I may have ended up in your bar for a nightcap, one night last year (didn't get the name though). :?

I'll keep an eye out for it this year though. (week and a half to go! :D )
Thanks for help guys an gals.I am looking forward to sitting on the beach drinking a La Mumba while eating a Rumbama and listening to La Bamba!! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.