Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Brisa Hotel
14 Posts
hi :wave .we were at the brisa in june 2003.the hotel is only 2 star.but should be 3 star. it is spotless .the swimming pool is clean and large.plenty of sunbathing areas and loads of sun beds. :D the breakfast is from 8 till 10. full english breakfast /juice/ tea/coffee. no cereals but you can take your own .plenty of milk :D .lovely food to buy all day till very late at night.very reasonable as were the drink prices no tea or coffee making facilities in the room,the manager said as it is mostly 18/30 age groups he was a bit frightened they would end up in the pool. (probably right) about a three minute walk and you are in the main crazy area. :roll: :roll: we are well above the age 30 mark more like .50 ish :( . but we loved it. it is the only hotel we have ever been in where you could go down to the pool at 10am and be all alone .everyone was still in bed :rofl :rofl some of the young ones felt that the reps were putting a bit toooo much pressure on them to buy tickets for this and for that. :( and do try the chineese just across the street round the corner (lovely)
Hi Toni,

Me and my 9 pals are going across and staying in the hotel Brisa on the 1st of July, what have you heard about the hotel?

Cheers

John :-)
Hi John me & my 3 pals are going on the 29th June !

So far Ive heard that its a nice hotel and lively!

We are goin with the 2wentys tour operator, how about you?? :D
Hi Toni,

All i really know is i'm staying in the hotel Brisa, on the 1st of July for 2 weeks.

My pals booked it, i just paid my money :-)

Are you'se male or female??

John
Oh right we are all female!

It should be a laugh it looks good in the brochure :lol:
Do you msn messenger and we can chat more? :lol:
we are staying at brisa from 1st May 2005 for a week. Cant wait 2 weeks SUNDAY!!!!
Hi,

Me and 5 mates are staying in the Brisa from the 27th June for 2 weeks.
Havent seen any pictures of the hotel yet, but alot of people have said it looks alright!

See you when you get there!!!

Gav
Hi me & my pal are goin on the 29th June - 13th July, see ya there!! :D
hiya ppl im going to hotel brisa on the 29th july 2005 can't wait it should be fun so are you all def goin?? any reply would be great as would be nice to know some of you befor goin!]
sarah
Hi Sarah,

We're all going at the end of June, not the end of July, I'm afraid we'll miss you! I'll come on and tell you what the hotels like when I'm back here though!

Gav
hiya gav
cheers hope you have wicked time i cant wait to go not long now wahooo
sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.