Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
budget for goa
13 Posts
you can do it on £500 if you dont go mad like me and buy diamonds and get your teeth done :lol:
Got back from 2 weeks on Monday.

I/we took about £640. Came back with £80.

Hotel - B&B

Had Tiger Prawns a couple of times and a kilo and half of lobster one night.

Often had lunch and drank all afternoon (until about 7ish) at the shack. Then went for a meal.

Always had a few drinks before meals (maybe 4 beers each) and a couple with meal.

Drank and ate all we wanted to but no wine or spirits. The odd Pina Colada and the rest beers.

Often added to the hotel lunch so did have to pay some (about £1.20) for it.

We did also go on the Jungle Book trip but paid for this by card (£150 odd) incase we ran out of money. which we would have.

Bought a carving for about £25 and some clothes/bags about £25.

Sorry it's long but wanted to give you plenty of info.
thanks very much for the tips guys. i don't really drink but i'm pretty sure my boyfriend will make up for me :lol:

I was planning on taking £500 so I think I can get by on this, if not I have back up funds. I guess it all depends how much shopping I do!
dont forget you can take money out at the cash points
cool, I think I will need to. thanks v much for the tips.

Vegasone - how much did you pay for your teeth and what did you have done (if you don't mind me asking!)
£72 whitening lasered. At a dentisrt in candolim way past the victor exotica, but I wont be using him again as he quoted £100 for my partner to have her tooth taken out, she couldnt do it as she thought it would ruin holiday with the after pain so she had it out here yesterday for £54. :shock:
Dr Ambert, has a website try the search engine

he has a price list about 1/4 or less of UK NHS prices.

i think it is goandentist . com

les :fly in 6 days :fly
we are using dr ambert pimenta, he is really good and he has his own website i think it is http://www.goandentist.com

we go TOMORROW !!!!!!
Were taking £600.00 for 2 weeks and will ahve money left over im sure.
had a look at the site and I think I fancy some teeth whietning, i'll see if i'm brave enough when i get there! :(
Remember with teeth whitening it only whitens your natural teeth, crowns, veneers, fillings and dentures will stay same colour.
Alot of our patients dont realise , so if your have white fillings at the front you may end up needing them replaced to match your newly whitened teeth :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.