Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
just had 2 weeks great. visited buffalo bar each day great beer on draft efes of course £1-00 a pint hope this makes you visit again
stuart
staurt rose

thanks for your reply looking forward to visit buffalo agin in 4 weeks time :tup
Iwas there at the end of may and Efes was 3 lira a pint. The bar almost opposite, Champions bar was also 3 lira but this was for a bottle of Efes

Stewart
Hi

Off to Marmaris on Monday

Please can someone tell me where both the Buffalo and Champion bars are please

Thanks

John
Buffalo and Champion are in Icmeler, not Marmaris
thanks

meant to say we will be visiting Icmeler so will need a decent watering hole
They are on the opposite side of the road from each other. If you find the Blue Rainbow hotel they are up that street away from the sea.
If you are in the main square facing the sea look for the ICR office and walk down the lane next to it past the Scottia bar and you will come to Champions.Buffalo is over the road.
Both are great places and Champions do great meals. :tup
I'd also add - don't walk past the Scotia Bar, pop in for a drink! The lads are really friendly and helpful there.
do me a favor get sugars email address and phone number have lost it say its for stuart have photos for him.
thanks stuart
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.