Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Just heard this on BBC Radio 2 -
Nine people have been killed and 28 injured after a tourist bus crashed and caught fire in Egypt's Sinai peninsula.
The bus was apparently rounding a sharp bend when it overturned about 40 miles (70 km) south of the city of Suez.
The bus was carrying 40 people from the Sinai resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to the capital, Cairo, when the crash happened.
The cause of the accident is unknown, though reports suggest the bus overturned as it rounded a corner, hit a concrete barrier and burst into flames.
One report suggests a tyre blew.

Russians, Egyptians, Britons, Canadians, Italians, Romanians and Ukrainians are said to be among the casualties - many of them badly burned.
UK Foreign Office have said no brits have died.
bad and sad news ,but its a road traffic accident and these things unfortunately happen .my thoughts and wishes go out to all those injured or killed
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.