EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Are you talking about the British bases? no where else is occupied unless your referring to the KKTC which is an independent republic and is not occupied by a foreign nation.
Starman the greek cypriots were kicked out their homes and land in northern cyprus by an invading Turkish force.

It is occupied territory and hence is not recognised by any county or the UN, I think only Turkey recognise this area and hence have been blocked in joining the EC.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten me with your view of Northern Cyprus.

Kind Regards
Stewart
May I just take this opportunity to remind members that this section is to discuss buying or relocating overseas.

Although the political climate of a country you might considering moving to is important, we have found that when members discuss such matters it often gets heated as strong views on both side of the argument are aired resulting in more often than not the locking of the topic.

Mark :D
Hi

United Nations soldiers opened the road between the Greek- and Turkish-Cypriot controlled sides of Nicosia yesterday. After talks between both sides it has been agreed to open the link to improve local commerce.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_politics_100006_26/11/2005_63432

paul.. ..
please see the following post (to read you will have to search the records of the cyprus mail for the date posted)

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=590255&highlight=#590255

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.