Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
hi hope!
we went on the cable car,last sept.you can definately,get a one way ticket,but there's no way,i wouldv'e attempted,to walk back down.it's quite a long way up,you know.
once at the top,there was a bird show,which was quite interesting,a free donkey ride,a cafe & some walking trails.
the view is fantastic,it's well worth going up,i'm glad we did.
it is a cable car,you sit in.with a sliding door,but i'd definately,do the easy option & get a return :)
tracy
have just uploaded,2 photos,of the cable car.they might give you an idea,of how high & of how far it goes.
cheers tracy
hi Hope..

I have a webshots photo ablum with a a whole load of pics of the cable cars and all the things that there are to do once you get up the top..
take a look..

http://community.webshots.com/user/costachick

Scroll down to cable cars Benalmadena
We also have some views taken from the top of the cable car ride. Those can be viewed here Be aware the cars are quite small and only take two or three people at a time depending or height and other factors. :)
I didn't manage to get to see the bird show and I was definately not going on a donkey ride free or not :)
There is a free horse riding show and falconry show at the top. 12:30 and 15:30.
Sadly the Yovuelo parapente is no more.Myself and the wife were going to give it another go on our last trip to the top.
Thanks to everyone who replied,all very interesting especially the pictures,will certainly go on them but maybe buy a return ticket. :wink: .Thanks again,love Hope.
take a look here where you will find a couple of film clips of the birds of prey and the cablecar ride down. There are also more ideas for something different to do
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.