Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
I have asked for this hotel to be added to our reviews site.

luci :wave
Can't tell you anything about it other than we used to cut down by the side of it on our way to the beach each day but this may help:-

http://www.greekhotel.com/crete/malia/cactus-beach/home.htm

If you know Stalis at all it's situated towards the Malia end roughly in the area of Baywatch Restaurant/Anatolia Restaurant/El Greco's Restaurant (and lots of bars !!)
Hi, we stayed in Stalis last August and passed the Cactus Hotel a number of times. It looked ok and is in a great location, very near the beach, on the main Stalis to Malia 'Beach Road', near the Malia end and only a short walk along to Malia itself. There are loads of good bars, cafes, restaurants along the Beach Road, so plenty of choice.
As you seemed to want to be near Malia, the Cactus would be a better option than staying in Herson's (although it is worth a trip to H for a alternative night out. Although it's going to cost you an extra £100, you will save a load in Taxi fares, as you will be able to easily walk along to Malia (and back) from the Cactus.

Hope this helps mate.

RayP
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.