Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
hi emma, dont think there is many camp sites in llandudno at all, in fact i only know of one which is a farmers field opposite the college, just heading out of llandudno.
just remembered a site we stayed in called conwy touring park, a bit out of the way and not too much there if i remember rightly. also just looked on internet, there might be a few more around now, but if your looking for entertainment im not sure youll get it they all seem a bit basic, but if you type campsites in llandudno you mioght find somehting. depending on where you are coming from and the distence you want to travel to llandudno, there are a couple of nice haven holdiay camping sites called presthaven sands in prestatyn, and greenaceres in porthmadog. hope this is some help to you. good luck
Hi cooperloian

Thanks for replying, we are travelling from Liverpool so not that far. We have always stayed in prestahaven etc so was looking for a change in llandudno. I think all we really need is a base for our tents and a fild for the kids to play in. We will be out all day and night.

Will do as you have said and have a search as well as look at the one you suggested

Many thanks

Emma x
There are no actual campsites within Llandudno the nearest are at Conwy or Colwyn

the best one I've been recommended but not tried yet is

Bron-Y-Wendon Caravan Park
Wern Road
Llanddulas
Colwyn Bay
Clwyd
LL22 8HG

Tel: 01492 512903

Site has 130 pitches set in small groups, 125 with 16 amp hook ups.
Some pitches are sloping needing levelling ramps/blocks.
Toilet blocks include free showers, hair dryers and some individual cubicles for washing.
Disabled facilities with access grade two.
This is a very nice and clean site only slightly spoiled by road noise on one side and railway noise on the other.
All pitches have sea views, which are stunning.
Strongly recommended!
Access is from the A55 at the Llanddulas interchange (A 547 ) and follow tourist information signs to the site (one minute from A55).

Harry-90. CLIC.

taken form MY website
hi nearest camp site to llandduano id dinarth hall have a look on ukcamp site search its on there http://www.ukcampsites.co.uk
I`ll second that recommendation for Bron-y-Wendon, if you don`t mind driving a bit further. It shouldn`t take too long into Llandudno anyway, it`s a good road. It`s a nice clean site, very well looked after, not too far from the beach, just a few minutes walk.
Forgot to say, we got used to the road noise after about a day, it just becomes a faint background drone, and unless yourv pitch is right above the railway line, the trains aren`t really noticeable, as the line is down in a gully.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.