Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Thanks for the reviews that you posted on Saturday 29th. Lisa has been going through vetting the reviews today, trying to work through the back log of reviews from when we updated the site and the new reviews as they come in (like yours).

Both your reviews will show up on the site tomorrow.

Cheers, Phil
Thank you..I thought I had been a numpty as per usual and sent it winging off into cyberspace somewhere.
Hi Justval,

Just to let you know that your hotel review is now live and your resort review will be live very soon. Thanks for posting them. :-)

Thanks
Lisa
I was wondering if you could tell me what has happened to my reviews I posted at least 3 over the last 5 years and none have come up on the new site? I have looked at the hotels I reviewed and the remaining reviews are older than the ones I submitted. I feel a little disappointed that they have been removed.
Would you be able to give me some more info please? What name would you have used when you submitted them or which email address?

I have only have 1 review for the email address on your profile.

Also if you could give the names of the hotels I can investigate why they are not showing. They probably have been removed by one of our admins and could just be an error.
HI Justval,

Your resort review is also showing now.

Cheers, Phil
Hi Phil,

Regarding my reviews..... I did reviews for......... Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana 2009 ...............Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata 2011..................Luabay Costa Los Gigantes 2010 ..........Holiday Village Viva Majorca 2007/8.

Also the hotel photo for Iberostar Bavaro is not correct ??
I posted a review for Club Anastasia in Marmaris in July (we returned on July 13th and I did the review shortly afterwards) but it has never appeared either.
dinner-lady wrote:
Hi Phil,

Regarding my reviews..... I did reviews for......... Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana 2009 ...............Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata 2011..................Luabay Costa Los Gigantes 2010 ..........Holiday Village Viva Majorca 2007/8.

Also the hotel photo for Iberostar Bavaro is not correct ??

I have found two of your reviews based on the information you have gave me;

first is the one for the "Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana" which you will be able to see on Monday.

the 2nd for the "Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata" is already live.

Cant find the other two. What email addresses or name would they have been submitted under? I have checked two email addresses so far. (feel free to PM the details to me)

As im sure you can appreaciate with the sheer amount of reviews we have the exact name and email would help to find them.

Cheers, Phil
elaine80 wrote:
I posted a review for Club Anastasia in Marmaris in July (we returned on July 13th and I did the review shortly afterwards) but it has never appeared either.

Hi Elaine,

Sorry that your review hasnt appeared. Could you PM me the email address you used when you submitted this review and the name you would have posted it under.

Many thanks,

Phil
Phil wrote:
elaine80 wrote:

Hi Elaine,

Sorry that your review hasnt appeared. Could you PM me the email address you used when you submitted this review and the name you would have posted it under.

Many thanks,

Phil

I have sent you a PM.
Hi Elaine,

I have looked though the database - 80,000 reviews - and I am unable to find any with your email or username.

Chris
Hi Phil

2 hotel reviews that I submitted last year are still not showing up

Pontalaia Appartments, Sagres, Portugal October 2011
Moevenpick Resort, Cairo Pyramids Nov/Dec 2011
  • Edited by Judith 2012-10-09 21:11:58
HI Judith,

We do have those reviews, they are waiting to be checked. We are now into our last few hundred to check :)
Cheers,
Just checking to see if i still have reviews missing .. Of those I can remember definately last years (Aug 2011) to Gran bahia Principe , Riviera Maya in Mexico and The Hemera ,side, Turkey , july 2009 (I think).
Both of these are popular hotels and The Gran Bahia principe should definately be on the list but doesnt appear to be .

Both could either be in my username or lyn & Dave
I see many of the reviews still do not show the year. I was trying to find when I visited the Marhaba Beach in Sousse to respond to someone on another forum and all it says is that it was in October which is not really a lot of good. Perhaps when Lisa has finished checking those she is now going through to ensure they comply with the required standards this basic information will once again become available.
Lyn,

Ill check those reviews in the week and let you know.

Aslemma,

The year was removed and put back just to members only however owing to my mistake some show to members and some don't. I also wasn't aware their were required standards?! The required standards are what we choose to show. However I appreciate that it useful hence why it got added back in albeit incorrectly..

I will fix this during the week as it doesn't require Lisa to go through and check them all.

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.