Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
can't wait !!
11 Posts
Good for you....have a great time, i cant wait either but i dont go till end of March!!!

have a brill time and come back with lots of positive feedback for us all :cheers J
Salucy
Enjoy, look forward to reading your trip report when you return :sun2 We have to wait untill february!
Thanks everyone, I can't recall swearing though!!think I said cr*p which I didn't realsie was swearing tbh :whoops .Yea I will come back with a trip report for you all :tup
Hi I can't wait we are going on Monday too flying from Manchester second visit, this time to the South. Bring it on! :sun2
You might be on the same flight as us then, is it the thomas cook 7.15 am one? :)
Hi I can't wait either. Going next Saturday, staying in Arpora. I've got cheese naan and kingfisher on the brain. Happy Christmas to everyone :cheers
I've got cheese naan and kingfisher on the brain

I usually find that wearing a normal sunhat is OK :D
Hi Salucy, yes we are on the Thomas Cook flight staying over at holiday inn sunday to fly monday can't wait, where you staying? we stayed Candolim 2 years ago and we have friends out there now at Baga. :wave:
Salucy,

Have a great time.If you are going Mnday you may be on the Thomson flight.I can highly reccomend it as it gets you in really early and you can be on the beach before nine.

Let us know how it goes.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.