Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Buy a guide book and get away from the beach for at least a couple of days. :tup
I have to agree with Max. Spend the first couple of days adjusting and chilling out then venture a little further away. Try the night markets always good fun. Take a taxi and try a couple of nights in a beach hut like mandrem only an hour away from candolim but very nice.

There are lots of companies that do trips to the waterfalls and things like that. if you find a taxi driver you like then compare the prices and haggle. Dont be afraid to try something new if its food or an experiance.

Keep your common sense dont do things there that you wouldnt do at home like keep an eye on your bag dont flash too much cash and keep safe.

Most of all enjoy it the people the food and hopefully the only thing you will get bitten by is the goa bug which makes you love it and hurry back ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.