Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Paul, who has the shop in the Marinha Dourada is excellent! Had aload of things made by him!
:tup thanx for that, you are the 2nd person to reccomend him, looks like I will visit. How long does he take? :wave: (as a rough guide)
The guy upstairs at the Phoenix Park in Candolim made some shirts / tops for my wife that were nice.
Measured, made and went back for a fitting before being finished.
No idea on price though.
I can recommend Be Happy for shirts. They are opposite Ashokas/Magnum Resort in Candolim. My husband had 4 shirts made. Material is fantastic - cotton/linen mix and as I am here for 3 months and have to do hand washing, they drip dry beautifully. They were 650 rps each and my husband is size XXXL so may be cheaper for someone a bit smaller. First two were ready the day after ordering.
I think Paul at Marinha Dourada is Be Happy, the same place as in Candolim. His daughters name is Happy, hence the name!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.