Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Are you looking for a static van or have you got a touring van???
hello im looking for a static caravan, at least a 6 berth,ive only been to that side of wales once,and we stayed on a farm,near newgale,when we were kids! and really enjoyed it even if it did rain all week.i would like to go back and explore.I seem to be struggling to find caravan sites,or even private sites, many thanks
Ah
Can't really help much as we tour but I know there are some sites around New Quay in Wales that do statics and loads up North where I tend to go fishing
We've stayed at The Old Vicarage in Red Roses but we took a tent. It's a small site with a clubhouse and outdoor pool. It's part of the Vale group and has other sites in Wales. :)

http://www.valeholidayparks.com/
Can't recommend caravan sites, but I know there's some terrific surfing in White sands bay, Newgale and the St Davids area in Cardiganshire. Friends of mine go there regularly for the day surfing. Might be worth a "google"
I can recommend vale holiday parks, small but excellent facilities and prices to match. We went to Grondre, they have statics and lodges for rental. Excellent location. Were going to try the Vicarage next as it's nearer to the Tenby/Saundersfoot beaches.
I`m afraid I don`t know it`s name, but we passed a nicely placed site at Dinas Dinlle, a few miles from Caernarfon, not far from the aircraft museum, right next to a fantastic beach. Should be easy to find it on Google.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.