Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I can't offer advice on suitable hotels in Cuba because I don't go on that sort of holiday there but my preference would always be to go to Cuba in the Spring. The summer is very hot and humid and of course the possible threat of hurricanes puts lots of people off but it's not stopping me from going back this July for Carneval in Santiago.

I've never been in October but friends who have reported that the weather was still very humid and unstable then and in some years the tropical storms have continued into November. Those who've been over Christmas and New Year have also said that is a good time to go weather-wise too. It doesn't necessarily fit in well with school holidays etc but the most reliable and pleasant (ie hot but but not too humid) is most likely to be found from early December through to late May. Any later than that and the humidity will start to build-up and any rain storms will be of greater intensity from then onwards.

SM
Keefg,

best time is from DEC till MAR. You'll avoid the Hurrican season that way :wink: .

Cheers !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.