Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
right not been BUT page 134 tells you the basics

Kawan Village so it's at least 4 star

beach 2 km
tourist tax is extra

have a look on Google Earth for an idea of the sites location -- works for me but not here at present (look at page 560 I'm there)

have you got a Gold Card ??? you get a private bathroom for no extra charge at Champ Les Blancs
Thanks for the reply madcaravanner, I've used the website's for the basic information but the review's I found although old wasn't very positive. Not got camping cheque book just been using the web, always used touring cheques in the past.

Not got a Gold Card but I think we will get one, I like the idea of the private bathroom without extra charge, it will save my husband having to keep doing the water.

Have you ever used Camping Cheques without prebooking? If so have you ever had a problem getting onto a site, were going on August 20th?
monkeyface wrote:
Thanks for the reply madcaravanner, I've used the website's for the basic information but the review's I found although old wasn't very positive. Not got camping cheque book just been using the web, always used touring cheques in the past.

Not got a Gold Card but I think we will get one, I like the idea of the private bathroom without extra charge, it will save my husband having to keep doing the water.

Have you ever used Camping Cheques without prebooking? If so have you ever had a problem getting onto a site, were going on August 20th?

Always have until this year we've never pree-booked with Camping Cheques :D
We like them immensely as a rule you save a minimum of 50% on site fees as long as you go in the periods stated

we stopped over at one site on the way home on the 12th out of the camping cheque time it cost us €32 instead of the 13€50 a cheque costs

We LOVE Canet en Roussillon (Kawan Village Ma Prairie) and they always ask if we want our usual pitch when we arrive even if we haven't been for 2 years
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.