General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Andrea

We have had to change the date of our First Choice holiday originally to Dom Rep in Jan to Sep (not through pregnacy though, Ill keep my fingers crossed for u :gluck ) It cost a total of 60 pounds for me and blokey. All companies will accomodate changes. Either look in the small print of the brochures but you looking at roughly 25-30 pound per change, per passenger or contact you travel agent that it was booked through as there may also be a charge for moving the wedding!

Let us know the outcome!

Emma x
We also changed our departure date and we were charged a £30 admin fee. I hope it all works out for you.
Hi all, and thanks for your advice...Its not a problem, cos it was a false alarm! The wedding is on for the original date, and I won't be looking like an elephant on the big day! Still...it might've been kinda nice.

If you know anything about the weather in cuba for may/june, please can you let me know??

Thanks again, Andrea :wink:
I was in Cuba for the last two weeks of may this year and it was sweltering and very, very humid.

Average temps were in the high 30's and the humidity made it feel 10 degrees hotter. This was the first holiday that the humidity bothered me throughout - usually after a couple of days I get used to it, but not this time. It was worse when there was the odd downpour which made you sweat buckets.

One thing I would say is the mozzies were really bad when we were there, and we heard that they were worse in June than in May so make sure you take a top quality insect repellent with you - something with at least 50% DEET.

Tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.